If you are developing a new block, estate, leasehold or freehold properties we have a proven structure from the early planning stages through to completion.
From the early stages of the development we will make recommendations on items such as refuse disposal, security requirements, car park planning and even bicycle storage. We remain in touch with the latest environmental and sustainable housing requirements and understand that this new technology will have an impact on the management of new schemes and therefore can advise you accordingly.
We will prepare service charge budgets and a full management proposal and residents welcome pack which will be issued to the solicitors to aid sales progression, before being passed over to the residents upon completion. Our in-house legal team can provide advice on the most appropriate form of Lease and / or transfer document for the development and can prepare draft documentation if required.
Once the sales process has begun we will deal with prospective buyers and their enquiries in relation to the service charge budgets, the future estate management and other related matters.
Upon completion of the development the nominated estate manager will ensure a smooth handover and hold a introductory residents welcome meeting to answer any questions or queries from the new residents. Thereafter the residents will enjoy our comprehensive, professional and proactive management.
Dedicated Estate Managers ensure comprehensive, professional and proactive management.
New developments - our 5 step process
1. Pre-construction and planning
- Review drawings and provide advice
- Assist with planning application enquiries and related matters
- Create a cost effective and attractive service charge estimate
- Calculate buildings insurance values and offer competitive insurance premium
- Prepare management proposal for prospective purchaser enquiries
- Provide management agreement for signature
- Provide or review proposed lease agreement
- Create residents management company (if applicable)
- Supply solicitor with appropriate documentation and service charge bank account information
- Confirm insurance cover
- Provide offer to buy freehold upon completion of all units
- Liaise with office staff regarding best time for the assumption of management responsibility
3. Sales process
- Visit sales office and introduce estate manager to sales team and answer any questions
- Provide management proposal packs for prospective purchase enquiries
- Answer any questions from prospective purchasers before and after exchange of contracts
4. Completion of site
- Ensure successful handover of site to the estate manager
- Hold residents meeting to introduce ongoing management team
- Complete freehold transfer (if applicable)
- Provide internet logon details for all residents to access estate website
5. Pro-active ongoing management
- Ensure service charges and ground rent are invoiced correctly
- Hold regular residents meetings to provide updates and receive feedback
- Ensure compliance with all legislation
- Maintain strict accounting practices and financial reporting for residents
- Implement quality and cost effective contractors for successful estate management
- Implement long term pro-active maintenance e.g. redecoration
For more information see our core service section, or If you have any questions, why not get in touch